The following information has been provided by the Check_MK announce mailing list.
Dear friends of Check_MK,
the new stable release 1.2.8p25 of Check_MK is ready for download.
This maintenance release ships with 26 changes affecing all editions of Check_MK,
1 Enterprise Edition specific change.
Changes in all Check_MK Editions:
Checks & Agents:
* 4823 FIX: netapp_api_cpu: Fixed crash if data for node is missing...
* 4874 FIX: cisco_power: Improved discovery of power supplies...
NOTE: Please refer to the migration notes!
* 4824 FIX: f5bigip_conns: Fixed crash if Parameters are at 'No Levels'...
* 4875 FIX: Fixed graph labeling and unit of active HTTP service
* 4826 FIX: juniper_cpu_util: No crash anymore if information is not provided
* 4876 FIX: mounts: Fixed wrong handling of NFS mounts on Linux which are detected as stale...
* 4827 FIX: domino_info: Fixed crash if some information is missing
* 4908 FIX: enterasys_powersupply: Fixed crash if empty output...
* 4909 FIX: arris_cmts_cpu: Fixed crash if thresholds are set
* 4879 FIX: akcp_sensor_humidity, akcp_exp_humidity: Fixed wrong order of level evaluation
* 4880 FIX: wut_webtherm, wut_webtherm.humidity: Fixed missing device type and enabled performance data for humidity
* 4881 FIX: multipath: Fixed service details: Number of paths were interpreted as expected paths
* 4883 FIX: juniper_trpz_aps_sessions: Fixed performance data handling if running on cluster
* 4884 FIX: oracle_logswitches: Fixed missing oracle.include
* 4914 FIX: statgrab_mem: Plugin is now prioritized over solaris_mem if both is available...
* 4915 FIX: solaris_mem: Unified graphs and Per-O-Meter with common memory checks...
* 4887 FIX: cisco_wlc: Fixed crashing check plugin caused by IndexError
* 4972 FIX: mk_inventory.aix: Use MK_VARDIR instead of MK_CONFDIR for the state file
* 4980 FIX: mssql_counters.file_sizes: Added readable titles of related metrics...
* 4981 FIX: fjdarye100_sum, fjdarye101_sum: Fixed precompiling error: No such file or directory: '/omd/sites/SITENAME/share/check_mk/checks/a'
* 4982 FIX: zypper: Made check more robust against different SLES 12 service packs
* 5029 FIX: Fix Windows agent crash with logwatch and '*' wildcard...
* 4902 SEC: Monitoring history views: Fixed possible XSS when displaying "plugin output"...
* 4878 FIX: lnx_distro: Fixed wrong detected distribution name, vendor and version...
Changes in the Check_MK Enterprise Edition:
You can download Check_MK from our download page:
Please mail bug reports and qualified feedback to email@example.com.
We greatly thank you for using Check_MK and wish you a successful monitoring,
Your Check_MK Team