This is the last planned v2.2.x release. We didn’t fix everything reported (especially build changes) to try to minimize any unexpected breakages.
v2.3.2 will be out with a lot of fixes hopefully in a few weeks. That will start becoming the recommended version to run then.
* login-proxy: If ssl_require_crl=no, allow revoked certificates.
Also don’t do CRL checks for incoming client certificates.
* stats plugin: Don’t temporarily enable PR_SET_DUMPABLE while opening
/proc/self/io. This may still cause security problems if the process
is ptrace()d at the same time. Instead, open it while still running
+ doveadm: Added mailbox cache decision&remove commands. See
doveadm-mailbox(1) man page for details.
+ doveadm: Added rebuild attachments command for rebuilding
$HasAttachment or $HasNoAttachment flags for matching mails. See
doveadm-rebuild(1) man page for details.
+ cassandra: Use fallback_consistency on more types of errors
– cassandra: Fix consistency=quorum to work
– dsync: Lock file generation failed if home directory didn’t exist
– In some configs if namespace root directory didn’t yet exist, Dovecot
failed to create mailboxes.lock when trying to create mailboxes
– Snippet generation for HTML mails didn’t ignore &entities inside
blockquotes, producing strange looking snippets.
– imapc: Fix assert-crash if getting disconnected and after
reconnection all mails in the selected mailbox are gone.
– pop3c: Handle unexpected server disconnections without assert-crash
– fts: Fixes to indexing mails via virtual mailboxes.
– fts: If mails contained NUL characters, the text around it wasn’t
– Obsolete dovecot.index.cache offsets were sometimes used. Trying to
fetch a field that was just added to cache file may not have always
– dict-sql: Fix crash when reading NULL value from database
Dovecot-news mailing list