thunar 1.8.0 is now available for download from
What is thunar?
Thunar is a modern file manager for the Xfce Desktop Environment. It
has been designed from the ground up to be fast and easy-to-use. Its
user interface is clean and intuitive, and does not include any
confusing or useless options. Thunar is fast and responsive with a good
start up time and directory load time. Thunar is accessible using
Assistive Technologies and is fully standards compliant.
Release notes for 1.8.0
This is a stable release of thunar after a longer testing period of the
1.7.2 development release.
– Refresh folder-copy and -move icons from Adwaita icon theme
– Introduce ellipsis to Detailed View filename
– Convert AppData file to AppStream (Bug #14037)
– fixed and/or silenced all remaining gtk3 deprecations
– Translation updates: Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (China), Chinese
(Taiwan), Croatian, Czech,
Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (United Kingdom), French,
Galician, German, Hebrew,
Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Polish,
Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil),
Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
Xfce-announce mailing list