thunar 1.8.1 is now available for download from
What is thunar?
Thunar is a modern file manager for the Xfce Desktop Environment. It
has been designed from the ground up to be fast and easy-to-use. Its
user interface is clean and intuitive, and does not include any
confusing or useless options. Thunar is fast and responsive with a good
start up time and directory load time. Thunar is accessible using
Assistive Technologies and is fully standards compliant.
Release notes for 1.8.1
This is a maintenance release of Thunar to avoid the use of unstable
versions of certain libraries. We apologize for the inconvenience, we
will be more cautious in future releases.
– Downgrade libxfce4-ui required version to 4.12.0
– Bump exo version to 0.12.0
– Use symbolic icon for edit button in pathbar
– Add the right-click menu item “Open with” as well for folders
– Translation updates: Catalan, French, Galician, Norwegian Bokmål
Xfce-announce mailing list