xfce4-settings 4.13.3 is now available for download from
What is xfce4-settings?
Settings manager of the Xfce desktop.
Release notes for 4.13.3
[Please note that this is a development release.]
Xfce 4.14 Progress:
– Ported from dbus-glib to gdbus (Xfce #14426)
New Feature: Xrandr Display Scaling (via Xfconf)
– Equivalent to “xrandr –scale” to scale the entire display area
– The scale values are stored in xfconf under
similar to Position.
– A value of 1.0 is the default with no scaling.
– Values below 1 will “zoom in”, above 1 will “zoom out”.
Eg a 1080p monitor and scaling set to 2×2 will have the same real
estate as a 4k panel.
Improved display manufucturer name recognition:
– Refreshed PNP IDs from hwdata
– Added support for VBX (VirtualBox)
– Standardized and shortened manufacturer names
– Updated laptop detection to include eDP in XfceRandr
– Fixed uninitialized scalar variables (CID #292062, #292063)
– Fixed compiler error -Wcast-function-type (GCC 8)
Belarusian, Catalan, English (Australia), Galician, Greek, Hebrew,
Hungarian, Japanese, Kazakh, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish,
Xfce-announce mailing list