xfdesktop 4.13.2 is now available for download from
What is xfdesktop?
Xfce’s desktop manager.
Release notes for 4.13.2
[Please note that this is a development release.]
Development release of xfdesktop targeting for Xfce 4.14.
Please report all problems at bugzilla.xfce.org.
– Use the new Thunarx-3 API (Thunar >= 1.7)
– Use custom CSS for the iconview as a fallback (Bug #13609)
– Get/set _NET_DESKTOP_MANAGER_S atom (Bug #13653)
– Make “another desktop manager is running” messages critical (Bug
– Change “Create Launcher…” icon (Bug #14161)
– Do not popup a single “Applications” menu when right clicking on
desktop (Bug #13866)
– Single-click mode executes desktop items twice (Bug #14021)
– Fix menu popup issue with desktop icons disabled (Bug #14415)
– Fix memory leak : Don’t try to allocate all the memory (Bug #12805)
– Fix some autotools warnings and bump dependencies
– Make a couple of strings translatable (Bug #14374)
– Translation Updates: Amharic, Arabic, Asturian, Belarusian, Bulgarian,
Danish, German, Greek, English (Australia), English (United Kingdom),
Basque, Persian (Iran), Finnish, French, Galician, Hebrew, Croatian,
Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay,
Norwegian Bokmål, Dutch,
Norwegian Nynorsk, Occitan (post 1500), Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese
Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Uighur,
Chinese (China), Chinese (Hong Kong), Chinese (Taiwan)
Xfce-announce mailing list