openSUSE Security Update: Security update for cgit
Announcement ID: openSUSE-SU-2018:2313-1
openSUSE Leap 42.3
An update that fixes one vulnerability is now available.
This update for cgit to version 1.2.1 fixes the following issues:
The following security vulnerability was addressed:
– CVE-2018-14912: Fixed a directory traversal vulnerability, when
enable-http-clone=1 is not turned off (boo#1103799)
The following other changes were made:
– Update to upstream release 1.2.1:
– syntax-highlighting: replace invalid unicode with ‘?’
– ui-repolist: properly sort by age
– ui-patch: fix crash when using path limit
– Update bundled git to 2.11.1
– Update to upstream release 1.0:
* Add repo.homepage/gitweb.homepage setting and homepage tab.
* Show reverse paths in title bar so that browser tab shows filename.
* Allow redirects even when caching is turned on.
* More gracefully deal with unparsable commits.
To install this openSUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or “zypper patch”.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
– openSUSE Leap 42.3:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2018-864=1
– openSUSE Leap 42.3 (i586 x86_64):
To unsubscribe, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional commands, e-mail: email@example.com