xfce4-settings 4.13.5 is now available for download from
What is xfce4-settings?
Settings manager of the Xfce desktop.
Release notes for 4.13.5
Please note that this is a development release.
– New: Add display profiles feature
– Allows for saving/restoring display configurations
– Profiles can be auto-applied when new displays are connected
– Drop the Gtk Theme previews
– Various UI improvements to the settings dialogs
– New icons for the minimal display dialog
– Fix: Fix broken hover effect in the settings manager (Bug #14539)
– Fix: Add default mnemonics back to dialog buttons
– Fix: Add DBUS_GLIB_CFLAGS for Settings Editor (Bug #14385)
– Fix: Force using a period as a decimal separator in xfsettingsd (Bug
– Translation updates: Albanian, Arabic, Asturian, Basque, Belarusian,
Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (China), Chinese (Hong Kong), Chinese
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (Flemish), English (Australia), English
Britain), Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew,
Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian,
Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Occitan, Polish,
Portuguese (Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak,
Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uyghur
Xfce-announce mailing list