xfce4-screensaver 0.1.1 is now available for download from
What is xfce4-screensaver?
xfce4-screensaver is a screen saver and locker that aims to have simple,
sane, secure defaults and be well integrated with the desktop.
xfce4-screensaver is a port of MATE Screensaver, itself a port of GNOME
Screensaver. It has been tightly integrated with the Xfce desktop,
utilizing Xfce libraries and the Xfconf configuration backend.
Release notes for 0.1.1
[Please note that this is a development release.]
This is the second alpha release of Xfce Screensaver. This release is
still not recommended for use on production machines, but please test
and report bugs!
– Support color settings for Xfdesktop 4.12
– Fallback to the Xfdesktop default color background (dark blue)
– UI files are now compiled and included in the binaries
– Root warning is now an InfoBar to make it more visible
– Enabled embedding in the Xfce Settings Manager
– Fix crash with no background placement, fix color settings (Xfce
– Redraw the screensaver on monitor configuration events (Xfce #14796)
– Automate detection of PAM configuration, add flag to override (Xfce
– Notify invalid lid-switch configuration and add Resolve button (Xfce
– Fix appearance with the Adwaita GTK theme
– Fix builds on OpenBSD, build status can now be tracked on the Xfce
Albanian, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan),
Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Malay, Polish,
Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Xfce-announce mailing list